Download the full-sized PDF
Permanent link (DOI): https://doi.org/10.7939/R3GH9BK9W
This file is in the following communities:
|Graduate Studies and Research, Faculty of|
This file is in the following collections:
|Theses and Dissertations|
Annual cycle in condition and nutrient composition of northern pike (Esox lucius L.) Open Access
- Other title
Sainte Anne, Lac (Alta.)
Pike--Alberta--Sainte Anne, Lac.
- Type of item
- Degree grantor
University of Alberta
- Author or creator
Medford, Brian A.
- Supervisor and department
- Examining committee member and department
Department of Zoology
- Date accepted
- Graduation date
Master of Science
- Degree level
Northern pike were sampled at regular intervals from Lac Ste. Anne, Alberta, between May 1973 and July 1974. Condition, weight and protein and lipid content were sampled.
- Permission is hereby granted to the University of Alberta Libraries to reproduce single copies of this thesis and to lend or sell such copies for private, scholarly or scientific research purposes only. The author reserves all other publication and other rights in association with the copyright in the thesis and, except as herein before provided, neither the thesis nor any substantial portion thereof may be printed or otherwise reproduced in any material form whatsoever without the author's prior written permission.
- Citation for previous publication
- Date Uploaded
- Date Modified
- Audit Status
- Audits have not yet been run on this file.
File format: pdf (Portable Document Format)
Mime type: application/pdf
File size: 14475009
Last modified: 2015:10:22 06:46:38-06:00
Original checksum: ea26865f3f3ddb871926c7d26f98c211
Well formed: true
Page count: 71