Download the full-sized PDF
Permanent link (DOI): https://doi.org/10.7939/R3222RG1S
This file is in the following communities:
|Graduate Studies and Research, Faculty of|
This file is in the following collections:
|Theses and Dissertations|
Theatrical space and The Tempest: an examination into the relationship between performance and audience in Shakespeare's play Open Access
- Other title
Shakespeare, William, 1564-1616--Dramatic production.
Shakespeare, William, 1564-1616--Tempest.
- Type of item
- Degree grantor
University of Alberta
- Author or creator
Goodwin, Murray James.
- Supervisor and department
- Examining committee member and department
Department of Drama
- Date accepted
- Graduation date
Master of Arts
- Degree level
- Permission is hereby granted to the University of Alberta Libraries to reproduce single copies of this thesis and to lend or sell such copies for private, scholarly or scientific research purposes only. The author reserves all other publication and other rights in association with the copyright in the thesis and, except as herein before provided, neither the thesis nor any substantial portion thereof may be printed or otherwise reproduced in any material form whatsoever without the author's prior written permission.
- Citation for previous publication
- Date Uploaded
- Date Modified
- Audit Status
- Audits have not yet been run on this file.
File format: pdf (Portable Document Format)
Mime type: application/pdf
File size: 2667243
Last modified: 2015:10:18 11:21:14-06:00
Original checksum: 97777a3a932d80c0ba60b9d470286cfa
Well formed: true
Page count: 77