Download the full-sized PDF
Permanent link (DOI): https://doi.org/10.7939/R33B5WJ21
This file is in the following communities:
|Graduate Studies and Research, Faculty of|
This file is in the following collections:
|Theses and Dissertations|
Sustainable tourism and cultural attractions: a comparative study of ethnic interpretive centres in China and Canada Open Access
- Other title
Parks--Interpretive programs--Canada--Case studies.
Parks--Interpretive programs--China--Case studies.
Wanuskewin Heritage Park (Canada)--Case studies.
Tourism Canada--Case studies.
Yunnan Folk Culture Village (China)--Case studies.
- Type of item
- Degree grantor
University of Alberta
- Author or creator
- Supervisor and department
- Examining committee member and department
Faculty of Physical Education and Recreation
- Date accepted
- Graduation date
Master of Science
- Degree level
- Permission is hereby granted to the University of Alberta Libraries to reproduce single copies of this thesis and to lend or sell such copies for private, scholarly or scientific research purposes only. The author reserves all other publication and other rights in association with the copyright in the thesis and, except as herein before provided, neither the thesis nor any substantial portion thereof may be printed or otherwise reproduced in any material form whatsoever without the author's prior written permission.
- Citation for previous publication
- Date Uploaded
- Date Modified
- Audit Status
- Audits have not yet been run on this file.
File format: pdf (Portable Document Format)
Mime type: application/pdf
File size: 7132015
Last modified: 2015:10:22 04:43:58-06:00
Original checksum: 835609f67284c659b24d7b5233e16675
Well formed: true
Page count: 155