Download the full-sized PDF
Permanent link (DOI): https://doi.org/10.7939/R3ZW18X85
This file is in the following communities:
|Graduate Studies and Research, Faculty of|
This file is in the following collections:
|Theses and Dissertations|
Aklavik, Northwest Territories: a geographical study of the settlement's viability Open Access
- Other title
Demographic surveys--Northwest Territories--Aklavik.
Land settlement patterns--Northwest Territories--Aklavik.
Aklavik (N.W.T.)--Economic conditions.
Aklavik (N.W.T.)--Social conditions.
Human services--Northwest Territories--Aklavik.
Migrant labor--Northwest Territories--Aklavik.
- Type of item
- Degree grantor
University of Alberta
- Author or creator
- Supervisor and department
- Examining committee member and department
Department of Geography
- Date accepted
- Graduation date
Master of Arts
- Degree level
Masters thesis. Examines the settlement of Aklavik in both historical and contemporary perspective.
- Permission is hereby granted to the University of Alberta Libraries to reproduce single copies of this thesis and to lend or sell such copies for private, scholarly or scientific research purposes only. The author reserves all other publication and other rights in association with the copyright in the thesis and, except as herein before provided, neither the thesis nor any substantial portion thereof may be printed or otherwise reproduced in any material form whatsoever without the author's prior written permission.
- Citation for previous publication
- Date Uploaded
- Date Modified
- Audit Status
- Audits have not yet been run on this file.
File format: pdf (Portable Document Format)
Mime type: application/pdf
File size: 12059178
Last modified: 2015:10:17 11:35:57-06:00
Original checksum: 9356d1513c0af5adcd21f74ab8a95368
Well formed: true
Page count: 247