Download the full-sized PDF
Permanent link (DOI): https://doi.org/10.7939/R3B56DF36
This file is in the following communities:
|Graduate Studies and Research, Faculty of|
This file is in the following collections:
|Theses and Dissertations|
Depositional environment of fine-grained sediments in late-glacial Lake Penticton Open Access
- Other title
Sediment deposition in glacial Lake Penticton
Glacial lakes--British Columbia--Okanagan River Valley--Historical geography.
Lake sediments--British Columbia--Okanagan Lake.
Lake sediments--British Columbia--Okanagan River Valley.
Varves--British Columbia--Okanagan River Valley.
Drift--British Columbia--Okanagan River Valley.
Periglacial processes--British Columbia--Okanagan River Valley--Historical geography.
- Type of item
- Degree grantor
University of Alberta
- Author or creator
Kent, Michael John.
- Supervisor and department
- Examining committee member and department
Department of Geography
- Date accepted
- Graduation date
Master of Science
- Degree level
- Permission is hereby granted to the University of Alberta Libraries to reproduce single copies of this thesis and to lend or sell such copies for private, scholarly or scientific research purposes only. The author reserves all other publication and other rights in association with the copyright in the thesis and, except as herein before provided, neither the thesis nor any substantial portion thereof may be printed or otherwise reproduced in any material form whatsoever without the author's prior written permission.
- Citation for previous publication
- Date Uploaded
- Date Modified
- Audit Status
- Audits have not yet been run on this file.
File format: pdf (Portable Document Format)
Mime type: application/pdf
File size: 4725220
Last modified: 2015:10:22 04:30:28-06:00
Original checksum: 376ce9c0bc58675e0c08eea8bffbddc5
Well formed: true
Page count: 129