Download the full-sized PDF
Permanent link (DOI): https://doi.org/10.7939/R3GQ6R70Z
This file is in the following communities:
|Graduate Studies and Research, Faculty of|
This file is in the following collections:
|Theses and Dissertations|
The development and application of selected criteria for judging children's books on the visual arts Open Access
- Other title
Picture books for children--Evaluation.
Art--Study and teaching (Elementary)
Illustrated children's books--Evaluation.
- Type of item
- Degree grantor
University of Alberta
- Author or creator
Duncan, Alice Mary.
- Supervisor and department
- Examining committee member and department
Department of Elementary Education
- Date accepted
- Graduation date
Master of Education
- Degree level
- Permission is hereby granted to the University of Alberta Libraries to reproduce single copies of this thesis and to lend or sell such copies for private, scholarly or scientific research purposes only. The author reserves all other publication and other rights in association with the copyright in the thesis and, except as herein before provided, neither the thesis nor any substantial portion thereof may be printed or otherwise reproduced in any material form whatsoever without the author's prior written permission.
- Citation for previous publication
- Date Uploaded
- Date Modified
- Audit Status
- Audits have not yet been run on this file.
File format: pdf (Portable Document Format)
Mime type: application/pdf
File size: 5908575
Last modified: 2015:10:17 03:14:30-06:00
Original checksum: 2aba56f1e17405c5f2d0566c8923a6df
Well formed: true
Page count: 102