Download the full-sized PDF
Permanent link (DOI): https://doi.org/10.7939/R3736MC0Q
This file is in the following communities:
|Graduate Studies and Research, Faculty of|
This file is in the following collections:
|Theses and Dissertations|
The emotionally disturbed children's treatment unit at Glenrose School Hospital: a participant-observer study of teachers in a multidisciplinary setting Open Access
- Other title
Mental health care teams--Education.
Teachers of problem children--Alberta--Edmonton.
Mental Disorders--in infancy & childhood.
Glenrose Rehabilitation Hospital.
Mentally ill children--Education--Alberta--Edmonton.
- Type of item
- Degree grantor
University of Alberta
- Author or creator
- Supervisor and department
- Examining committee member and department
Department of Educational Administration
- Date accepted
- Graduation date
Master of Education in Education
- Degree level
- Permission is hereby granted to the University of Alberta Libraries to reproduce single copies of this thesis and to lend or sell such copies for private, scholarly or scientific research purposes only. The author reserves all other publication and other rights in association with the copyright in the thesis and, except as herein before provided, neither the thesis nor any substantial portion thereof may be printed or otherwise reproduced in any material form whatsoever without the author's prior written permission.
- Citation for previous publication
- Date Uploaded
- Date Modified
- Audit Status
- Audits have not yet been run on this file.
File format: pdf (Portable Document Format)
Mime type: application/pdf
File size: 9932603
Last modified: 2015:10:19 21:38:18-06:00
Original checksum: ee660590e9bac59ed98e67a80d7ca1d7
Well formed: true
Page count: 249