Download the full-sized PDF
Permanent link (DOI): https://doi.org/10.7939/R3183464B
This file is in the following communities:
|Graduate Studies and Research, Faculty of|
This file is in the following collections:
|Theses and Dissertations|
Attitudes of new high school graduates toward apprenticeship careers as first choice vocations Open Access
- Other title
Attitudes toward apprenticeship careers.
High school students--Alberta--Attitudes.
- Type of item
- Degree grantor
University of Alberta
- Author or creator
Scharfenberg, Murray Arthur.
- Supervisor and department
- Examining committee member and department
Department of Educational Policy Studies
- Date accepted
- Graduation date
Master of Education in Adult and Higher Education
- Degree level
- Permission is hereby granted to the University of Alberta Libraries to reproduce single copies of this thesis and to lend or sell such copies for private, scholarly or scientific research purposes only. The author reserves all other publication and other rights in association with the copyright in the thesis and, except as herein before provided, neither the thesis nor any substantial portion thereof may be printed or otherwise reproduced in any material form whatsoever without the author's prior written permission.
- Citation for previous publication
- Date Uploaded
- Date Modified
- Audit Status
- Audits have not yet been run on this file.
File format: pdf (Portable Document Format)
Mime type: application/pdf
File size: 4822476
Last modified: 2015:10:19 01:25:26-06:00
Original checksum: c9f18d3ae255e660b6d167d3abc95d5e
Well formed: true
Page count: 153