Download the full-sized PDF
Permanent link (DOI): https://doi.org/10.7939/R3HX15V9T
This file is in the following communities:
|Graduate Studies and Research, Faculty of|
This file is in the following collections:
|Theses and Dissertations|
Predictive validity in screening need of public health nursing home visits for multiparous mothers Open Access
- Other title
Public health nursing--Alberta.
Medical care--Alberta--Needs assessment.
- Type of item
- Degree grantor
University of Alberta
- Author or creator
Smith, Eluned Ann.
- Supervisor and department
- Examining committee member and department
Department of Health Services Administration and Community Medicine
- Date accepted
- Graduation date
Master of Health Services Administration
- Degree level
- Permission is hereby granted to the University of Alberta Libraries to reproduce single copies of this thesis and to lend or sell such copies for private, scholarly or scientific research purposes only. The author reserves all other publication and other rights in association with the copyright in the thesis and, except as herein before provided, neither the thesis nor any substantial portion thereof may be printed or otherwise reproduced in any material form whatsoever without the author's prior written permission.
- Citation for previous publication
- Date Uploaded
- Date Modified
- Audit Status
- Audits have not yet been run on this file.
File format: pdf (Portable Document Format)
Mime type: application/pdf
File size: 4482844
Last modified: 2015:10:19 01:18:05-06:00
Original checksum: e3f39b118bf8b661d5b94f559170084f
Well formed: true
Page count: 113