Ethnographic narratives of Korean-Canadian youth: ethnicity, difference, culture, and identity construction Open Access
- Other title
Ethnicity/identity, Korean-Canadian youth.
Ethnicity, difference, culture, and identity construction.
- Type of item
- Degree grantor
University of Alberta
- Author or creator
- Supervisor and department
- Examining committee member and department
Department of Educational Policy Studies
- Date accepted
- Graduation date
Master of Education in International/Intercultural Education
- Degree level
- Permission is hereby granted to the University of Alberta Libraries to reproduce single copies of this thesis and to lend or sell such copies for private, scholarly or scientific research purposes only. The author reserves all other publication and other rights in association with the copyright in the thesis and, except as herein before provided, neither the thesis nor any substantial portion thereof may be printed or otherwise reproduced in any material form whatsoever without the author's prior written permission.
- Citation for previous publication
- Date Uploaded
- Date Modified
- Audit Status
- Audits have not yet been run on this file.
File format: pdf (Portable Document Format)
Mime type: application/pdf
File size: 9803608
Last modified: 2015:10:18 05:29:10-06:00
Original checksum: 8874d989c6f5e6cbfe48f1471e182416
Well formed: true
Page count: 140
Activity of users you follow