Download the full-sized PDF
Permanent link (DOI): https://doi.org/10.7939/R3901ZS79
This file is in the following communities:
|Graduate Studies and Research, Faculty of|
This file is in the following collections:
|Theses and Dissertations|
A legal analysis of detention: Search of the person, search and seizure of personal property, interrogation and the admissibility of culpable statements, under the Charter of Rights and Freedoms and the Federal Young Offenders Act Open Access
- Other title
Juvenile justice, Administration of--Canada.
Canada--Canadian Charter of Rights and Freedoms.
Canada--Young Offenders Act.
- Type of item
- Degree grantor
University of Alberta
- Author or creator
Pritchard, Bryan William.
- Supervisor and department
- Examining committee member and department
Department of Educational Administration
- Date accepted
- Graduation date
Doctor of Philosophy
- Degree level
- Permission is hereby granted to the University of Alberta Libraries to reproduce single copies of this thesis and to lend or sell such copies for private, scholarly or scientific research purposes only. The author reserves all other publication and other rights in association with the copyright in the thesis and, except as herein before provided, neither the thesis nor any substantial portion thereof may be printed or otherwise reproduced in any material form whatsoever without the author's prior written permission.
- Citation for previous publication
- Date Uploaded
- Date Modified
- Audit Status
- Audits have not yet been run on this file.
File format: pdf (Portable Document Format)
Mime type: application/pdf
File size: 9920660
Last modified: 2015:10:18 02:45:15-06:00
Original checksum: 2550df602859ee63cd83c3e829f20a1c
Well formed: true
Page count: 215