Download the full-sized PDF
Permanent link (DOI): https://doi.org/10.7939/R3TB0Z442
This file is in the following communities:
|Graduate Studies and Research, Faculty of|
This file is in the following collections:
|Theses and Dissertations|
Folic debris slides near Prince Rupert, British Columbia Open Access
- Other title
Histosols--British Columbia--Prince Rupert.
Debris avalanches--British Columbia--Prince Rupert.
- Type of item
- Degree grantor
University of Alberta
- Author or creator
Nagle, Heather Kristen.
- Supervisor and department
- Examining committee member and department
Department of Renewable Resources
- Date accepted
- Graduation date
Master of Science in Soil Science
- Degree level
- Permission is hereby granted to the University of Alberta Libraries to reproduce single copies of this thesis and to lend or sell such copies for private, scholarly or scientific research purposes only. The author reserves all other publication and other rights in association with the copyright in the thesis and, except as herein before provided, neither the thesis nor any substantial portion thereof may be printed or otherwise reproduced in any material form whatsoever without the author's prior written permission.
- Citation for previous publication
- Date Uploaded
- Date Modified
- Audit Status
- Audits have not yet been run on this file.
File format: pdf (Portable Document Format)
Mime type: application/pdf
File size: 8000175
Last modified: 2015:10:22 04:46:51-06:00
Original checksum: aa39b3a9abd3139f769d699f694a7c73
Well formed: true
Page count: 204