Download the full-sized PDF
Permanent link (DOI): https://doi.org/10.7939/R3J38KN9S
This file is in the following communities:
|Graduate Studies and Research, Faculty of|
This file is in the following collections:
|Theses and Dissertations|
Native Spanish speakers' reactions to errors made by anglophones learning Spanish Open Access
- Other title
Spanish language--Errors of usage.
Spanish language--Study and teaching--English speakers.
- Type of item
- Degree grantor
University of Alberta
- Author or creator
Myer, Victoria Ann.
- Supervisor and department
- Examining committee member and department
Department of Romance Languages
- Date accepted
- Graduation date
Master of Arts
- Degree level
- Permission is hereby granted to the University of Alberta Libraries to reproduce single copies of this thesis and to lend or sell such copies for private, scholarly or scientific research purposes only. The author reserves all other publication and other rights in association with the copyright in the thesis and, except as herein before provided, neither the thesis nor any substantial portion thereof may be printed or otherwise reproduced in any material form whatsoever without the author's prior written permission.
- Citation for previous publication
- Date Uploaded
- Date Modified
- Audit Status
- Audits have not yet been run on this file.
File format: pdf (Portable Document Format)
Mime type: application/pdf
File size: 4663280
Last modified: 2015:10:19 20:04:31-06:00
Original checksum: 1a5af2e2ca0f3fd9d759d64f9bd76e99
Well formed: true
Page count: 91