Download the full-sized PDF
Permanent link (DOI): https://doi.org/10.7939/R3DB7W11C
This file is in the following communities:
|Graduate Studies and Research, Faculty of|
This file is in the following collections:
|Theses and Dissertations|
Grade seven students' experiences using computers for language arts Open Access
- Other title
Microcomputers--Study and teaching (Secondary).
Composition (Language arts)--Computer-assisted instruction.
Language arts (Secondary)--Computer-assisted instruction.
- Type of item
- Degree grantor
University of Alberta
- Author or creator
Mathieu, Wendy Lee.
- Supervisor and department
- Examining committee member and department
Department of Secondary Education
- Date accepted
- Graduation date
Master of Education
- Degree level
- Permission is hereby granted to the University of Alberta Libraries to reproduce single copies of this thesis and to lend or sell such copies for private, scholarly or scientific research purposes only. The author reserves all other publication and other rights in association with the copyright in the thesis and, except as herein before provided, neither the thesis nor any substantial portion thereof may be printed or otherwise reproduced in any material form whatsoever without the author's prior written permission.
- Citation for previous publication
- Date Uploaded
- Date Modified
- Audit Status
- Audits have not yet been run on this file.
File format: pdf (Portable Document Format)
Mime type: application/pdf
File size: 6476159
Last modified: 2015:10:18 02:11:11-06:00
Original checksum: 4f503405ec8e2e3664e32a575405ded9
Well formed: true
Page count: 113