Download the full-sized PDF
Permanent link (DOI): https://doi.org/10.7939/R3599Z69J
This file is in the following communities:
|Graduate Studies and Research, Faculty of|
This file is in the following collections:
|Theses and Dissertations|
A prospective policy analysis of the elimination of the exclusive scope of practice from the Nursing Profession Act Open Access
- Other title
Policy analysis of the elimination of exclusive practice from the nursing profession act.
Nursing--Law and legislation--Alberta.
Alberta.--Nursing profession act.
- Type of item
- Degree grantor
University of Alberta
- Author or creator
- Supervisor and department
- Examining committee member and department
Department of Educational Policy Studies
- Date accepted
- Graduation date
Doctor of Education in Educational Administration and Leadership
- Degree level
- Permission is hereby granted to the University of Alberta Libraries to reproduce single copies of this thesis and to lend or sell such copies for private, scholarly or scientific research purposes only. The author reserves all other publication and other rights in association with the copyright in the thesis and, except as herein before provided, neither the thesis nor any substantial portion thereof may be printed or otherwise reproduced in any material form whatsoever without the author's prior written permission.
- Citation for previous publication
- Date Uploaded
- Date Modified
- Audit Status
- Audits have not yet been run on this file.
File format: pdf (Portable Document Format)
Mime type: application/pdf
File size: 16367435
Last modified: 2015:10:18 12:16:43-06:00
Original checksum: 9649bee7ef7c85162c644e5dd1ed2592
Well formed: true
Page count: 385