Download the full-sized PDF
Permanent link (DOI): https://doi.org/10.7939/R3NK36F7F
This file is in the following communities:
|Graduate Studies and Research, Faculty of|
This file is in the following collections:
|Theses and Dissertations|
Vegetation patterns and moisture availability in the Baker Creek Basin, near Yellowknife, Northwest Territories Open Access
- Other title
Vegetation mapping--Northwest Territories--Baker Creek Basin.
Water balance (Hydrology)--Northwest Territories--Baker Creek Basin.
Evapotranspiration--Northwest Territories--Baker Creek Basin.
Soil moisture--Northwest Territories--Baker Creek Basin.
- Type of item
- Degree grantor
University of Alberta
- Author or creator
Park, Jack Orin.
- Supervisor and department
- Examining committee member and department
- Date accepted
- Graduation date
Master of Science
- Degree level
Soil moisture variations correlated with the surficial cover.
- Permission is hereby granted to the University of Alberta Libraries to reproduce single copies of this thesis and to lend or sell such copies for private, scholarly or scientific research purposes only. The author reserves all other publication and other rights in association with the copyright in the thesis and, except as herein before provided, neither the thesis nor any substantial portion thereof may be printed or otherwise reproduced in any material form whatsoever without the author's prior written permission.
- Citation for previous publication
- Date Uploaded
- Date Modified
- Audit Status
- Audits have not yet been run on this file.
File format: pdf (Portable Document Format)
Mime type: application/pdf
File size: 22576846
Last modified: 2015:10:22 05:41:39-06:00
Original checksum: 057cbf5f58d9230efd61cfecb64b9556
Well formed: true
Page count: 242