Download the full-sized PDF
Permanent link (DOI): https://doi.org/10.7939/R3P844526
This file is in the following communities:
|Graduate Studies and Research, Faculty of|
This file is in the following collections:
|Theses and Dissertations|
Fry emergence survival of rainbow trout, oncorhynchus mykiss (Walbaum), following timber harvest in two foothill streams of west-central Alberta Open Access
- Other title
Rainbow trout--Alberta, West Central--Mortality.
Rainbow trout--Alberta, West Central--Spawning.
Rainbow trout--Alberta, West Central--Effect of habitat modification on.
Rainbow trout--Alberta, West Central--Effect of logging on.
- Type of item
- Degree grantor
University of Alberta
- Author or creator
Sterling, George L.
- Supervisor and department
- Examining committee member and department
Department of Forest Science
- Date accepted
- Graduation date
Master of Science
- Degree level
- Permission is hereby granted to the University of Alberta Libraries to reproduce single copies of this thesis and to lend or sell such copies for private, scholarly or scientific research purposes only. The author reserves all other publication and other rights in association with the copyright in the thesis and, except as herein before provided, neither the thesis nor any substantial portion thereof may be printed or otherwise reproduced in any material form whatsoever without the author's prior written permission.
- Citation for previous publication
- Date Uploaded
- Date Modified
- Audit Status
- Audits have not yet been run on this file.
File format: pdf (Portable Document Format)
Mime type: application/pdf
File size: 5775593
Last modified: 2015:10:21 01:45:06-06:00
Original checksum: 6e85898e168904d252431f2d22b5bf8e
Well formed: true
Page count: 131