Download the full-sized PDF
Permanent link (DOI): https://doi.org/10.7939/R3R49GJ89
This file is in the following communities:
|Graduate Studies and Research, Faculty of|
This file is in the following collections:
|Theses and Dissertations|
Learner identified characteristics of quality learning experiences using the telewriter Open Access
- Other title
Characteristics of quality learning experiences.
Distance education--Aids and devices.
- Type of item
- Degree grantor
University of Alberta
- Author or creator
Moore, Roger Lyle.
- Supervisor and department
- Examining committee member and department
Department of Educational Policy Studies
- Date accepted
- Graduation date
Master of Education in Adult and Higher Education
- Degree level
- Permission is hereby granted to the University of Alberta Libraries to reproduce single copies of this thesis and to lend or sell such copies for private, scholarly or scientific research purposes only. The author reserves all other publication and other rights in association with the copyright in the thesis and, except as herein before provided, neither the thesis nor any substantial portion thereof may be printed or otherwise reproduced in any material form whatsoever without the author's prior written permission.
- Citation for previous publication
- Date Uploaded
- Date Modified
- Audit Status
- Audits have not yet been run on this file.
File format: pdf (Portable Document Format)
Mime type: application/pdf
File size: 6177122
Last modified: 2015:10:22 04:33:40-06:00
Original checksum: 80945b6540dbbd46578195f747c68ef6
Well formed: true
Page count: 162