Download the full-sized PDF
Permanent link (DOI): https://doi.org/10.7939/R3959CG9Z
This file is in the following communities:
|Graduate Studies and Research, Faculty of|
This file is in the following collections:
|Theses and Dissertations|
Determinants of motor unit size in normal and reinnervated tibialis anterior muscles of the rat Open Access
- Other title
Tibialis anterior muscle.
Rats as laboratory animals.
- Type of item
- Degree grantor
University of Alberta
- Author or creator
Tötösy de Zepetnek, Joanne Elizabeth.
- Supervisor and department
- Examining committee member and department
Department of Pharmacology
- Date accepted
- Graduation date
Doctor of Philosophy
- Degree level
- Permission is hereby granted to the University of Alberta Libraries to reproduce single copies of this thesis and to lend or sell such copies for private, scholarly or scientific research purposes only. The author reserves all other publication and other rights in association with the copyright in the thesis and, except as herein before provided, neither the thesis nor any substantial portion thereof may be printed or otherwise reproduced in any material form whatsoever without the author's prior written permission.
- Citation for previous publication
- Date Uploaded
- Date Modified
- Audit Status
- Audits have not yet been run on this file.
File format: pdf (Portable Document Format)
Mime type: application/pdf
File size: 10488026
Last modified: 2015:10:19 02:33:20-06:00
Original checksum: b175e6b44d8916d8adaadb8be0a09575
Well formed: true
Page count: 296