Download the full-sized PDF
Permanent link (DOI): https://doi.org/10.7939/R3VM4370Q
This file is in the following communities:
|Graduate Studies and Research, Faculty of|
This file is in the following collections:
|Theses and Dissertations|
An investigation of self-esteem and related variables of educable mentally handicapped students Open Access
- Other title
Self-esteem in children.
Children with mental disabilities--Psychology.
Teacher-student relationships--Psychological aspects.
Self-perception in children.
- Type of item
- Degree grantor
University of Alberta
- Author or creator
- Supervisor and department
- Examining committee member and department
Department of Special Education
- Date accepted
- Graduation date
Master of Education
- Degree level
Current department name: Department of Educational Psychology.
- Permission is hereby granted to the University of Alberta Libraries to reproduce single copies of this thesis and to lend or sell such copies for private, scholarly or scientific research purposes only. The author reserves all other publication and other rights in association with the copyright in the thesis and, except as herein before provided, neither the thesis nor any substantial portion thereof may be printed or otherwise reproduced in any material form whatsoever without the author's prior written permission.
- Citation for previous publication
- Date Uploaded
- Date Modified
- Audit Status
- Audits have not yet been run on this file.
File format: pdf (Portable Document Format)
Mime type: application/pdf
File size: 6016017
Last modified: 2015:10:19 02:19:56-06:00
Original checksum: d8b7caf082b461f15f2e1ee496a52b68
Well formed: true
Page count: 111