Download the full-sized PDF
Permanent link (DOI): https://doi.org/10.7939/R3S756R0N
This file is in the following communities:
|Graduate Studies and Research, Faculty of|
This file is in the following collections:
|Theses and Dissertations|
The influence of Christian missions on parental control over children among the Bira of Zaire Open Access
- Other title
Child rearing--Congo (Democratic Republic)--Religious aspects.
Bira (African people)--Missions--Congo (Democratic Republic)
Bira (African people)--Social life and customs.
Parent and child--Congo (Democratic Republic)
Bira (African people)--Religion.
- Type of item
- Degree grantor
University of Alberta
- Author or creator
Warkentin, Raija Tellervo.
- Supervisor and department
- Examining committee member and department
Department of Anthropology
- Date accepted
- Graduation date
Doctor of Philosophy
- Degree level
- Permission is hereby granted to the University of Alberta Libraries to reproduce single copies of this thesis and to lend or sell such copies for private, scholarly or scientific research purposes only. The author reserves all other publication and other rights in association with the copyright in the thesis and, except as herein before provided, neither the thesis nor any substantial portion thereof may be printed or otherwise reproduced in any material form whatsoever without the author's prior written permission.
- Citation for previous publication
- Date Uploaded
- Date Modified
- Audit Status
- Audits have not yet been run on this file.
File format: pdf (Portable Document Format)
Mime type: application/pdf
File size: 15899498
Last modified: 2015:10:17 04:25:12-06:00
Original checksum: a0601458e3bef9c3a3363ca330a9ad5d
Well formed: true
Page count: 355