Download the full-sized PDF
Permanent link (DOI): https://doi.org/10.7939/R3599ZB7C
This file is in the following communities:
|Graduate Studies and Research, Faculty of|
This file is in the following collections:
|Theses and Dissertations|
A Canadian legal perspective on selected administrative processes in education Open Access
- Other title
Educational accountability--Law and legislation--Canada.
Educational law and legislation--Canada.
School management and organization--Law and legislation--Canada.
- Type of item
- Degree grantor
University of Alberta
- Author or creator
Paton, Robert McLeod.
- Supervisor and department
- Examining committee member and department
Department of Educational Administration
- Date accepted
- Graduation date
Master of Education
- Degree level
- Permission is hereby granted to the University of Alberta Libraries to reproduce single copies of this thesis and to lend or sell such copies for private, scholarly or scientific research purposes only. The author reserves all other publication and other rights in association with the copyright in the thesis and, except as herein before provided, neither the thesis nor any substantial portion thereof may be printed or otherwise reproduced in any material form whatsoever without the author's prior written permission.
- Citation for previous publication
- Date Uploaded
- Date Modified
- Audit Status
- Audits have not yet been run on this file.
File format: pdf (Portable Document Format)
Mime type: application/pdf
File size: 5702628
Last modified: 2015:10:18 02:27:23-06:00
Original checksum: cdc54b96f7e82431873d3fb5f24b60b9
Well formed: true
Page count: 134