Download the full-sized PDF
Permanent link (DOI): https://doi.org/10.7939/R3DR2PK57
This file is in the following communities:
|Graduate Studies and Research, Faculty of|
This file is in the following collections:
|Theses and Dissertations|
Religion in Bulgakov's "The white guard" and "The Master and Margarita" Open Access
- Other title
Bulgakov, Mikhail, 1891-1940--Belai͡a gvardii͡a.
Bulgakov, Mikhail, 1891-1940--Religion.
Bulgakov, Mikhail, 1891-1940--Master i Margarita.
- Type of item
- Degree grantor
University of Alberta
- Author or creator
Reid, Allan Patrick.
- Supervisor and department
- Examining committee member and department
Department of Slavic and East European Studies
- Date accepted
- Graduation date
Master of Arts in Russian literature
- Degree level
- Permission is hereby granted to the University of Alberta Libraries to reproduce single copies of this thesis and to lend or sell such copies for private, scholarly or scientific research purposes only. The author reserves all other publication and other rights in association with the copyright in the thesis and, except as herein before provided, neither the thesis nor any substantial portion thereof may be printed or otherwise reproduced in any material form whatsoever without the author's prior written permission.
- Citation for previous publication
- Date Uploaded
- Date Modified
- Audit Status
- Audits have not yet been run on this file.
File format: pdf (Portable Document Format)
Mime type: application/pdf
File size: 3873442
Last modified: 2015:10:19 23:29:18-06:00
Original checksum: 112aee57b69f99c2b34b31d3a209570c
Well formed: true
Page count: 97