Download the full-sized PDF
Permanent link (DOI): https://doi.org/10.7939/R3KH0F81R
This file is in the following communities:
|Graduate Studies and Research, Faculty of|
This file is in the following collections:
|Theses and Dissertations|
Leadership in a teaching hospital: the values of the Chief Executive Officer Open Access
- Other title
Values of the Chief Executive Officer.
Chief executive officers--Case studies.
Social values--Case studies.
- Type of item
- Degree grantor
University of Alberta
- Author or creator
Price, Barbara J.
- Supervisor and department
- Examining committee member and department
Department of Public Health Sciences
- Date accepted
- Graduation date
Master of Health Services Administration
- Degree level
- Permission is hereby granted to the University of Alberta Libraries to reproduce single copies of this thesis and to lend or sell such copies for private, scholarly or scientific research purposes only. The author reserves all other publication and other rights in association with the copyright in the thesis and, except as herein before provided, neither the thesis nor any substantial portion thereof may be printed or otherwise reproduced in any material form whatsoever without the author's prior written permission.
- Citation for previous publication
- Date Uploaded
- Date Modified
- Audit Status
- Audits have not yet been run on this file.
File format: pdf (Portable Document Format)
Mime type: application/pdf
File size: 9668478
Last modified: 2015:10:22 05:28:27-06:00
Original checksum: 7e94ec9ea673cc1edf619b840fbb6ae3
Well formed: true
Page count: 196