Download the full-sized PDF
Permanent link (DOI): https://doi.org/10.7939/R39P2W98Z
This file is in the following communities:
|Graduate Studies and Research, Faculty of|
This file is in the following collections:
|Theses and Dissertations|
Characterization of the mechanism of ANF-induced fluid extravasation from the spleen Open Access
- Other title
ANF-induced fluid extravasation
Spleen--Secretions--Effect of chemicals on.
Antinuclear factors--Physiological effect.
- Type of item
- Degree grantor
University of Alberta
- Author or creator
Sultanian, Richard A.
- Supervisor and department
- Examining committee member and department
Department of Physiology
- Date accepted
- Graduation date
Master of Science
- Degree level
- Permission is hereby granted to the University of Alberta Libraries to reproduce single copies of this thesis and to lend or sell such copies for private, scholarly or scientific research purposes only. The author reserves all other publication and other rights in association with the copyright in the thesis and, except as herein before provided, neither the thesis nor any substantial portion thereof may be printed or otherwise reproduced in any material form whatsoever without the author's prior written permission.
- Citation for previous publication
- Date Uploaded
- Date Modified
- Audit Status
- Audits have not yet been run on this file.
File format: pdf (Portable Document Format)
Mime type: application/pdf
File size: 2914846
Last modified: 2015:10:17 05:07:27-06:00
Original checksum: 823e8327071c9bce38d2ddc5dcb2e1ac
Well formed: true
Page count: 108