Download the full-sized PDF
Permanent link (DOI): https://doi.org/10.7939/R3ZW1911J
This file is in the following communities:
|Graduate Studies and Research, Faculty of|
This file is in the following collections:
|Theses and Dissertations|
Guidelines for sexual harassment policy in Canadian school districts Open Access
- Other title
Sex discrimination in education--Canada.
- Type of item
- Degree grantor
University of Alberta
- Author or creator
Schafer, Ursula Renate.
- Supervisor and department
- Examining committee member and department
Department of Educational Administration
- Date accepted
- Graduation date
Master of Education
- Degree level
English and French.
- Permission is hereby granted to the University of Alberta Libraries to reproduce single copies of this thesis and to lend or sell such copies for private, scholarly or scientific research purposes only. The author reserves all other publication and other rights in association with the copyright in the thesis and, except as herein before provided, neither the thesis nor any substantial portion thereof may be printed or otherwise reproduced in any material form whatsoever without the author's prior written permission.
- Citation for previous publication
- Date Uploaded
- Date Modified
- Audit Status
- Audits have not yet been run on this file.
File format: pdf (Portable Document Format)
Mime type: application/pdf
File size: 8721808
Last modified: 2015:10:18 02:28:02-06:00
Original checksum: 391bb39690c3b51acd4be91cc7ebe946
Well formed: true
Page count: 247