Download the full-sized PDF
Permanent link (DOI): https://doi.org/10.7939/R3862BM1V
This file is in the following communities:
|Graduate Studies and Research, Faculty of|
This file is in the following collections:
|Theses and Dissertations|
From devastation to transformation: managing life when a child is disabled Open Access
- Other title
Managing life when a child is disabled.
Children with disabilities--Family relationships.
Parents of children with disabilities.
- Type of item
- Degree grantor
University of Alberta
- Author or creator
Scorgie, Kathryn Ida.
- Supervisor and department
- Examining committee member and department
Department of Educational Psychology
- Date accepted
- Graduation date
Doctor of Philosophy in Special Education
- Degree level
- Permission is hereby granted to the University of Alberta Libraries to reproduce single copies of this thesis and to lend or sell such copies for private, scholarly or scientific research purposes only. The author reserves all other publication and other rights in association with the copyright in the thesis and, except as herein before provided, neither the thesis nor any substantial portion thereof may be printed or otherwise reproduced in any material form whatsoever without the author's prior written permission.
- Citation for previous publication
- Date Uploaded
- Date Modified
- Audit Status
- Audits have not yet been run on this file.
File format: pdf (Portable Document Format)
Mime type: application/pdf
File size: 5907500
Last modified: 2015:10:18 13:25:02-06:00
Original checksum: 9fadd3201b906c62367b5b8ae30de9a0
Well formed: true
Page count: 251