Download the full-sized PDF
Permanent link (DOI): https://doi.org/10.7939/R3KS6JF4Q
This file is in the following communities:
|Graduate Studies and Research, Faculty of|
This file is in the following collections:
|Theses and Dissertations|
The epidemiology of armillaria root rot in west central Alberta Open Access
- Other title
Wood-decaying fungi--Alberta, West Central.
Lodgepole pine--Diseases and pests--Alberta, West Central.
- Type of item
- Degree grantor
University of Alberta
- Author or creator
Klein-Gebbinck, Henry William.
- Supervisor and department
- Examining committee member and department
Department of Plant Science
- Date accepted
- Graduation date
Master of Science
- Degree level
- Permission is hereby granted to the University of Alberta Libraries to reproduce single copies of this thesis and to lend or sell such copies for private, scholarly or scientific research purposes only. The author reserves all other publication and other rights in association with the copyright in the thesis and, except as herein before provided, neither the thesis nor any substantial portion thereof may be printed or otherwise reproduced in any material form whatsoever without the author's prior written permission.
- Citation for previous publication
- Date Uploaded
- Date Modified
- Audit Status
- Audits have not yet been run on this file.
File format: pdf (Portable Document Format)
Mime type: application/pdf
File size: 3465376
Last modified: 2015:10:22 06:45:02-06:00
Original checksum: 0e84c7925a19ee8909c9cf688ceac4b9
Well formed: true
Page count: 98