Download the full-sized PDF
Permanent link (DOI): https://doi.org/10.7939/R39C6SC1N
This file is in the following communities:
|Graduate Studies and Research, Faculty of|
This file is in the following collections:
|Theses and Dissertations|
Some factors related to educational expectation among East Indian and Negro students attending public secondary schools in Trinidad Open Access
- Other title
Expect. among East Indian & Negro students in Trinidad.
Students, Black--Trinidad and Tobago--Social conditions--Case studies.
Blacks--Education (Secondary)--Social aspects--Trinidad and Tobago--Case studies.
East Indians--Trinidad and Tobago--Social conditions--Case studies.
Blacks--Trinidad and Tobago--Social conditions--Case studies.
Students--Trinidad and Tobago--Social conditions--Case studies.
East Indians--Education (Secondary)--Social aspects--Trinidad and Tobago--Case studies.
- Type of item
- Degree grantor
University of Alberta
- Author or creator
Baksh, Ishmael J
- Supervisor and department
- Examining committee member and department
Department of Educational Foundations
- Date accepted
- Graduation date
Doctor of Philosophy
- Degree level
- Permission is hereby granted to the University of Alberta Libraries to reproduce single copies of this thesis and to lend or sell such copies for private, scholarly or scientific research purposes only. The author reserves all other publication and other rights in association with the copyright in the thesis and, except as herein before provided, neither the thesis nor any substantial portion thereof may be printed or otherwise reproduced in any material form whatsoever without the author's prior written permission.
- Citation for previous publication
- Date Uploaded
- Date Modified
- Audit Status
- Audits have not yet been run on this file.
File format: pdf (Portable Document Format)
Mime type: application/pdf
File size: 13352861
Last modified: 2015:10:18 14:36:25-06:00
Original checksum: 5b21adb7e2a1f4db597ed7ba49f2469a
Well formed: true
Page count: 267