Download the full-sized PDF
Permanent link (DOI): https://doi.org/10.7939/R3DR2PD4H
This file is in the following communities:
|Graduate Studies and Research, Faculty of|
This file is in the following collections:
|Theses and Dissertations|
Lead analysis of human skeletons from the 19th century seafort burial site, Alberta Open Access
- Other title
Excavations (Archaeology)--Alberta--Rocky Mountain House.
Rocky Mountain House (Alta.)--Antiquities.
Fur traders--Alberta--Rocky Mountain House.
Lead in the body--Alberta.
Human remains (Archaeology)--Alberta--Rocky Mountain House.
Lead--Toxicology--Alberta--Rocky Mountain House.
Rocky Mountain House (Alta.)--History--19th century.
Seafort Burial Site (Rocky Mountain House, Alta.)
- Type of item
- Degree grantor
University of Alberta
- Author or creator
Carlson, Arne Kelly.
- Supervisor and department
- Examining committee member and department
Department of Anthropology
- Date accepted
- Graduation date
Master of Arts
- Degree level
- Permission is hereby granted to the University of Alberta Libraries to reproduce single copies of this thesis and to lend or sell such copies for private, scholarly or scientific research purposes only. The author reserves all other publication and other rights in association with the copyright in the thesis and, except as herein before provided, neither the thesis nor any substantial portion thereof may be printed or otherwise reproduced in any material form whatsoever without the author's prior written permission.
- Citation for previous publication
- Date Uploaded
- Date Modified
- Audit Status
- Audits have not yet been run on this file.
File format: pdf (Portable Document Format)
Mime type: application/pdf
File size: 4803249
Last modified: 2015:10:18 07:07:30-06:00
Original checksum: 390ded5b8c9025a479c662f6cb185389
Well formed: true
Page count: 140