Download the full-sized PDF
Permanent link (DOI): https://doi.org/10.7939/R3K35MP1Z
This file is in the following communities:
|Graduate Studies and Research, Faculty of|
This file is in the following collections:
|Theses and Dissertations|
Seams of learning: exploring children's roles as co-creators of curriculum Open Access
- Other title
Exploring children's roles as co-creators of curriculum.
Seams of learning, children create curriculum.
Teacher participation in curriculum planning.
Student participation in curriculum planning.
- Type of item
- Degree grantor
University of Alberta
- Author or creator
- Supervisor and department
- Examining committee member and department
Department of Elementary Education
- Date accepted
- Graduation date
Doctor of Philosophy
- Degree level
- Permission is hereby granted to the University of Alberta Libraries to reproduce single copies of this thesis and to lend or sell such copies for private, scholarly or scientific research purposes only. The author reserves all other publication and other rights in association with the copyright in the thesis and, except as herein before provided, neither the thesis nor any substantial portion thereof may be printed or otherwise reproduced in any material form whatsoever without the author's prior written permission.
- Citation for previous publication
- Date Uploaded
- Date Modified
- Audit Status
- Audits have not yet been run on this file.
File format: pdf (Portable Document Format)
Mime type: application/pdf
File size: 7407964
Last modified: 2015:10:22 05:59:08-06:00
Original checksum: c59662a06f3a7afedf6bf51d72c8c097
Well formed: true
Page count: 194