Download the full-sized PDF
Permanent link (DOI): https://doi.org/10.7939/R3RX93P70
This file is in the following communities:
|Graduate Studies and Research, Faculty of|
This file is in the following collections:
|Theses and Dissertations|
Mister Never: a song cycle and its analysis : a thesis submitted to the Faculty of Graduate Studies and Research in partial fulfilment of the requirements for the degree of Master of Music in composition, Department of Music, Edmonton, Alberta, spring 1987 Open Access
- Other title
Waddington, Miriam--Musical settings.
Songs with piano.
Fritz, Sherilyn Gail, 1957---Mister Never.
- Type of item
- Degree grantor
University of Alberta
- Author or creator
Fritz, Sherilyn Gail
- Supervisor and department
- Examining committee member and department
Faculty of Graduate Studies and Research
Department of Music
- Date accepted
- Graduation date
Master of Music
- Degree level
Vocal texts are 15 poems from Miriam Waddington's Mister Never, also printed as text as Appendix 1.
- Permission is hereby granted to the University of Alberta Libraries to reproduce single copies of this thesis and to lend or sell such copies for private, scholarly or scientific research purposes only. The author reserves all other publication and other rights in association with the copyright in the thesis and, except as herein before provided, neither the thesis nor any substantial portion thereof may be printed or otherwise reproduced in any material form whatsoever without the author's prior written permission.
- Citation for previous publication
- Date Uploaded
- Date Modified
- Audit Status
- Audits have not yet been run on this file.
File format: pdf (Portable Document Format)
Mime type: application/pdf
File size: 10262203
Last modified: 2015:10:18 13:51:45-06:00
Original checksum: 6a71380f041470691aa54fdbb142bb4b
Well formed: true
Page count: 144