Download the full-sized PDF
Permanent link (DOI): https://doi.org/10.7939/R30G3H71N
This file is in the following communities:
|Graduate Studies and Research, Faculty of|
This file is in the following collections:
|Theses and Dissertations|
Work-family role conflict: a new theoretical model Open Access
- Other title
Work and family--Canada.
Labor movement--Canada--Family relationships.
Working class--Canada--Family relationships.
- Type of item
- Degree grantor
University of Alberta
- Author or creator
Rowe, Diane Mary.
- Supervisor and department
- Examining committee member and department
Department of Human Ecology
- Date accepted
- Graduation date
Master of Arts
- Degree level
- Permission is hereby granted to the University of Alberta Libraries to reproduce single copies of this thesis and to lend or sell such copies for private, scholarly or scientific research purposes only. The author reserves all other publication and other rights in association with the copyright in the thesis and, except as herein before provided, neither the thesis nor any substantial portion thereof may be printed or otherwise reproduced in any material form whatsoever without the author's prior written permission.
- Citation for previous publication
- Date Uploaded
- Date Modified
- Audit Status
- Audits have not yet been run on this file.
File format: pdf (Portable Document Format)
Mime type: application/pdf
File size: 4703334
Last modified: 2015:10:21 23:58:26-06:00
Original checksum: cba963d13e5e9bfb310c2cda5b5f4044
Well formed: true
Page count: 121