Download the full-sized PDF
Permanent link (DOI): https://doi.org/10.7939/R3D795H1P
This file is in the following communities:
|Graduate Studies and Research, Faculty of|
This file is in the following collections:
|Theses and Dissertations|
A systems conceptual model of special education administration Open Access
- Other title
School management and organization--Cross-cultural studies.
Special education--Qub̌ec (Province)
Special education--Cross-cultural studies.
Educational planning--Cross-cultural studies.
Special education--Aims and objectives.
- Type of item
- Degree grantor
University of Alberta
- Author or creator
- Supervisor and department
- Examining committee member and department
Department of Educational Administration
- Date accepted
- Graduation date
Doctor of Philosophy
- Degree level
Some quotes are in French.
- Permission is hereby granted to the University of Alberta Libraries to reproduce single copies of this thesis and to lend or sell such copies for private, scholarly or scientific research purposes only. The author reserves all other publication and other rights in association with the copyright in the thesis and, except as herein before provided, neither the thesis nor any substantial portion thereof may be printed or otherwise reproduced in any material form whatsoever without the author's prior written permission.
- Citation for previous publication
- Date Uploaded
- Date Modified
- Audit Status
- Audits have not yet been run on this file.
File format: pdf (Portable Document Format)
Mime type: application/pdf
File size: 21368391
Last modified: 2015:10:17 03:26:41-06:00
Original checksum: 6f8fd65796db7aef02f8e118e782bbc8
Well formed: true
Page count: 468