Download the full-sized PDF
Permanent link (DOI): https://doi.org/10.7939/R3MW28R9P
This file is in the following communities:
|Graduate Studies and Research, Faculty of|
This file is in the following collections:
|Theses and Dissertations|
A review of conceptual tempo and an examination of the definition of this construct in relation to intelligence, problem difficulty, and critical alternative instruction Open Access
- Other title
Problem solving in children.
Human information processing in children.
- Type of item
- Degree grantor
University of Alberta
- Author or creator
Hartmann, Bryan Douglas.
- Supervisor and department
- Examining committee member and department
Department of Educational Psychology
- Date accepted
- Graduation date
Doctor of Philosophy
- Degree level
- Permission is hereby granted to the University of Alberta Libraries to reproduce single copies of this thesis and to lend or sell such copies for private, scholarly or scientific research purposes only. The author reserves all other publication and other rights in association with the copyright in the thesis and, except as herein before provided, neither the thesis nor any substantial portion thereof may be printed or otherwise reproduced in any material form whatsoever without the author's prior written permission.
- Citation for previous publication
- Date Uploaded
- Date Modified
- Audit Status
- Audits have not yet been run on this file.
File format: pdf (Portable Document Format)
Mime type: application/pdf
File size: 12055074
Last modified: 2015:10:22 06:32:26-06:00
Original checksum: 8c2d5fd04c51dfe944af44db7bd8acc1
Well formed: true
Page count: 285