Download the full-sized PDF
Permanent link (DOI): https://doi.org/10.7939/R3319SC6W
This file is in the following communities:
|Graduate Studies and Research, Faculty of|
This file is in the following collections:
|Theses and Dissertations|
The influences of warfare on the recreational activities of the ancient Assyrians and Iranians Open Access
- Other title
Assyria--Social life and customs.
Iran--Social life and customs.
- Type of item
- Degree grantor
University of Alberta
- Author or creator
Spier, David L.
- Supervisor and department
- Examining committee member and department
Department of Physical Education
- Date accepted
- Graduation date
Master of Arts
- Degree level
- Permission is hereby granted to the University of Alberta Libraries to reproduce single copies of this thesis and to lend or sell such copies for private, scholarly or scientific research purposes only. The author reserves all other publication and other rights in association with the copyright in the thesis and, except as herein before provided, neither the thesis nor any substantial portion thereof may be printed or otherwise reproduced in any material form whatsoever without the author's prior written permission.
- Citation for previous publication
- Date Uploaded
- Date Modified
- Audit Status
- Audits have not yet been run on this file.
File format: pdf (Portable Document Format)
Mime type: application/pdf
File size: 11635407
Last modified: 2015:10:18 09:43:12-06:00
Original checksum: 23aee34b0c4147976d4340012f43211d
Well formed: true
Page count: 242