Download the full-sized PDF
Permanent link (DOI): https://doi.org/10.7939/R3R785W77
This file is in the following communities:
|Graduate Studies and Research, Faculty of|
This file is in the following collections:
|Theses and Dissertations|
An exploration of high cancer morbidity and mortality in a cohort of aboriginal people Open Access
- Other title
High cancer morbidity in an aboriginal cohort
Older people--Alberta--Goodfish Lake Indian Reserve--Mortality.
Cancer--Alberta--Goodfish Lake Indian Reserve--Mortality.
Goodfish Lake Indian Reserve (Alta)--Economic conditions.
School environment--Health aspects--Alberta--Goodfish Lake Indian Reserve.
Cancer--Alberta--Goodfish Lake Indian Reserve.
Older people--Diseases--Alberta--Goodfish Lake Indian Reserve.
Older people--Alberta--Goodfish Lake Indian Reserve--Social conditions.
- Type of item
- Degree grantor
University of Alberta
- Author or creator
- Supervisor and department
- Examining committee member and department
Department of Medical Sciences
Department of Public Health Sciences
- Date accepted
- Graduation date
Master of Science in Medical Sciences and Public Health Sciences
- Degree level
- Permission is hereby granted to the University of Alberta Libraries to reproduce single copies of this thesis and to lend or sell such copies for private, scholarly or scientific research purposes only. The author reserves all other publication and other rights in association with the copyright in the thesis and, except as herein before provided, neither the thesis nor any substantial portion thereof may be printed or otherwise reproduced in any material form whatsoever without the author's prior written permission.
- Citation for previous publication
- Date Uploaded
- Date Modified
- Audit Status
- Audits have not yet been run on this file.
File format: pdf (Portable Document Format)
Mime type: application/pdf
File size: 3293224
Last modified: 2015:10:18 03:51:58-06:00
Original checksum: 07be0d33d2d92a69a1195bcaa617e90a
Well formed: true
Page count: 91