Download the full-sized PDF
Permanent link (DOI): https://doi.org/10.7939/R3C824R7P
This file is in the following communities:
|Graduate Studies and Research, Faculty of|
This file is in the following collections:
|Theses and Dissertations|
Demographic and personality variables associated with persistence and promotion in the Alberta teaching force Open Access
- Other title
Teachers--Selection and appointment.
School administrators--Alberta--Selection and appointment.
- Type of item
- Degree grantor
University of Alberta
- Author or creator
Naylor, George Charles.
- Supervisor and department
- Examining committee member and department
Department of Educational Administration
- Date accepted
- Graduation date
Doctor of Philosophy
- Degree level
- Permission is hereby granted to the University of Alberta Libraries to reproduce single copies of this thesis and to lend or sell such copies for private, scholarly or scientific research purposes only. The author reserves all other publication and other rights in association with the copyright in the thesis and, except as herein before provided, neither the thesis nor any substantial portion thereof may be printed or otherwise reproduced in any material form whatsoever without the author's prior written permission.
- Citation for previous publication
- Date Uploaded
- Date Modified
- Audit Status
- Audits have not yet been run on this file.
File format: pdf (Portable Document Format)
Mime type: application/pdf
File size: 11169740
Last modified: 2015:10:18 02:57:21-06:00
Original checksum: 5f0e82761852fa85b731e2575ff4d1c5
Well formed: true
Page count: 256