Download the full-sized PDF
Permanent link (DOI): https://doi.org/10.7939/R3445HQ2Z
This file is in the following communities:
|Graduate Studies and Research, Faculty of|
This file is in the following collections:
|Theses and Dissertations|
Properties and supercritical carbon dioxide extraction of seaweed lipids rich in omega-3 fatty acids Open Access
- Other title
Fatty acids in human nutrition.
Marine algae as food.
- Type of item
- Degree grantor
University of Alberta
- Author or creator
Mishra, Vijay Kumar.
- Supervisor and department
- Examining committee member and department
Department of Food Science
- Date accepted
- Graduation date
Doctor of Philosophy
- Degree level
- Permission is hereby granted to the University of Alberta Libraries to reproduce single copies of this thesis and to lend or sell such copies for private, scholarly or scientific research purposes only. The author reserves all other publication and other rights in association with the copyright in the thesis and, except as herein before provided, neither the thesis nor any substantial portion thereof may be printed or otherwise reproduced in any material form whatsoever without the author's prior written permission.
- Citation for previous publication
- Date Uploaded
- Date Modified
- Audit Status
- Audits have not yet been run on this file.
File format: pdf (Portable Document Format)
Mime type: application/pdf
File size: 6659268
Last modified: 2015:10:18 01:51:25-06:00
Original checksum: 3fa21c7b42f79249afbb54503cd24e3f
Well formed: true
Page count: 189