Download the full-sized PDF
Permanent link (DOI): https://doi.org/10.7939/R3KD1QW2Z
This file is in the following communities:
|Graduate Studies and Research, Faculty of|
This file is in the following collections:
|Theses and Dissertations|
Geomechanical performance assessment of CO₂-EOR geological storage projects Open Access
- Other title
Enhanced oil recovery.
Geological carbon sequestration.
- Type of item
- Degree grantor
University of Alberta
- Author or creator
Jimenez Gomez, Jaime Alberto.
- Supervisor and department
- Examining committee member and department
Department of Civil and Environmental Engineering
- Date accepted
- Graduation date
Doctor of Philosophy in Geotechnical Engineering
- Degree level
- Permission is hereby granted to the University of Alberta Libraries to reproduce single copies of this thesis and to lend or sell such copies for private, scholarly or scientific research purposes only. The author reserves all other publication and other rights in association with the copyright in the thesis and, except as herein before provided, neither the thesis nor any substantial portion thereof may be printed or otherwise reproduced in any material form whatsoever without the author's prior written permission.
- Citation for previous publication
- Date Uploaded
- Date Modified
- Audit Status
- Audits have not yet been run on this file.
File format: pdf (Portable Document Format)
Mime type: application/pdf
File size: 7550036
Last modified: 2015:10:19 21:35:22-06:00
Original checksum: 1bc12bf0fc41b03d0b00c7b2eb0f42ef
Well formed: true
Status message: Too many fonts to report; some fonts omitted. Total fonts = 1069
File title: Microsoft Word - Thesis_Jaime_Jimenez_FINAL_RJC.doc
File author: spetaske
Page count: 326