Download the full-sized PDF
Permanent link (DOI): https://doi.org/10.7939/R3J67963D
This file is in the following communities:
|Graduate Studies and Research, Faculty of|
This file is in the following collections:
|Theses and Dissertations|
Winter oxygen depletion in temperate zone lakes Open Access
- Other title
Ice on rivers, lakes, etc--Alberta.
- Type of item
- Degree grantor
University of Alberta
- Author or creator
- Supervisor and department
- Examining committee member and department
Alberta Environment. Research Management Division.
- Date accepted
- Graduation date
Master of Science
- Degree level
Financial support provided by Research Management Division, Alberta Environment ... et al.
- Permission is hereby granted to the University of Alberta Libraries to reproduce single copies of this thesis and to lend or sell such copies for private, scholarly or scientific research purposes only. The author reserves all other publication and other rights in association with the copyright in the thesis and, except as herein before provided, neither the thesis nor any substantial portion thereof may be printed or otherwise reproduced in any material form whatsoever without the author's prior written permission.
- Citation for previous publication
- Date Uploaded
- Date Modified
- Audit Status
- Audits have not yet been run on this file.
File format: pdf (Portable Document Format)
Mime type: application/pdf
File size: 4159437
Last modified: 2015:10:18 07:56:30-06:00
Original checksum: a02c0bdd1eafc30e1bce81fe6d968c94
Well formed: true
Page count: 121