Download the full-sized PDF
Permanent link (DOI): https://doi.org/10.7939/R3N87382Z
This file is in the following communities:
|Graduate Studies and Research, Faculty of|
This file is in the following collections:
|Theses and Dissertations|
Dementia borealis: the Canadian North in the verse of Robert Service Open Access
- Other title
Service, Robert W. (Robert William), 1874-1958--Criticism and interpretation.
Canada, Northern in literature.
- Type of item
- Degree grantor
University of Alberta
- Author or creator
Mitham, Peter James.
- Supervisor and department
- Examining committee member and department
Department of English
- Date accepted
- Graduation date
Master of Arts
- Degree level
- Permission is hereby granted to the University of Alberta Libraries to reproduce single copies of this thesis and to lend or sell such copies for private, scholarly or scientific research purposes only. The author reserves all other publication and other rights in association with the copyright in the thesis and, except as herein before provided, neither the thesis nor any substantial portion thereof may be printed or otherwise reproduced in any material form whatsoever without the author's prior written permission.
- Citation for previous publication
- Date Uploaded
- Date Modified
- Audit Status
- Audits have not yet been run on this file.
File format: pdf (Portable Document Format)
Mime type: application/pdf
File size: 4681186
Last modified: 2015:10:22 04:42:53-06:00
Original checksum: ef04d3d45183d9496227fbde72a39910
Well formed: true
Page count: 95