Download the full-sized PDF
Permanent link (DOI): https://doi.org/10.7939/R35H7C28J
This file is in the following communities:
|Graduate Studies and Research, Faculty of|
This file is in the following collections:
|Theses and Dissertations|
Leadership in two secondary schools with a reputation for success Open Access
- Other title
Leadership in successful secondary schools.
High schools--Alberta--Case studies.
High schools--Ontario--Case studies.
School management and organization--Alberta--Case studies.
School management and organization--Ontario--Case studies.
Educational leadership--Ontario--Case studies.
Educational leadership--Alberta--Case studies.
- Type of item
- Degree grantor
University of Alberta
- Author or creator
Foster, Rosemary Young.
- Supervisor and department
- Examining committee member and department
Department of Educational Policy Studies
- Date accepted
- Graduation date
Doctor of Philosophy in Educational Administration
- Degree level
- Permission is hereby granted to the University of Alberta Libraries to reproduce single copies of this thesis and to lend or sell such copies for private, scholarly or scientific research purposes only. The author reserves all other publication and other rights in association with the copyright in the thesis and, except as herein before provided, neither the thesis nor any substantial portion thereof may be printed or otherwise reproduced in any material form whatsoever without the author's prior written permission.
- Citation for previous publication
- Date Uploaded
- Date Modified
- Audit Status
- Audits have not yet been run on this file.
File format: pdf (Portable Document Format)
Mime type: application/pdf
File size: 16617267
Last modified: 2015:10:21 01:32:40-06:00
Original checksum: 9bdbd7de021f6432bce031cb309bd04a
Well formed: true
Page count: 334