Download the full-sized PDF
Permanent link (DOI): https://doi.org/10.7939/R3CF9JH10
This file is in the following communities:
|Graduate Studies and Research, Faculty of|
This file is in the following collections:
|Theses and Dissertations|
Dealing fairly with the ancestors: the uses of traditional religion in the West African novel Open Access
- Other title
Traditional religion in the West African novel.
Uses of traditional religion in the West African novel.
Achebe, Chinua--Things fall apart.
Religion in literature.
Camara, Laye--Enfant noir.
West African fiction--History and criticism.
- Type of item
- Degree grantor
University of Alberta
- Author or creator
Jumbam, Martin Kongnyuy.
- Supervisor and department
- Examining committee member and department
Department of Comparative Literature
- Date accepted
- Graduation date
Master of Arts
- Degree level
- Permission is hereby granted to the University of Alberta Libraries to reproduce single copies of this thesis and to lend or sell such copies for private, scholarly or scientific research purposes only. The author reserves all other publication and other rights in association with the copyright in the thesis and, except as herein before provided, neither the thesis nor any substantial portion thereof may be printed or otherwise reproduced in any material form whatsoever without the author's prior written permission.
- Citation for previous publication
- Date Uploaded
- Date Modified
- Audit Status
- Audits have not yet been run on this file.
File format: pdf (Portable Document Format)
Mime type: application/pdf
File size: 4240474
Last modified: 2015:10:22 05:37:16-06:00
Original checksum: b54b58569e63bce38d39748df374a2c5
Well formed: true
Page count: 87