Download the full-sized PDF
Permanent link (DOI): https://doi.org/10.7939/R3FN1121M
This file is in the following communities:
|Graduate Studies and Research, Faculty of|
This file is in the following collections:
|Theses and Dissertations|
Exploring hope: a journey with Tanzanian adolescents in a school setting Open Access
- Other title
Exploring hope with Tanzanian adolescents.
Journey with Tanzanian adolescents in a school setting.
Education, Secondary--Social aspects--Tanzania.
Education, Secondary--Economic aspects--Tanzania.
High school students--Tanzania.
- Type of item
- Degree grantor
University of Alberta
- Author or creator
Parkins, Sophie Yohani.
- Supervisor and department
- Examining committee member and department
Department of Educational Psychology
- Date accepted
- Graduation date
Master of Education in Counselling Psychology
- Degree level
- Permission is hereby granted to the University of Alberta Libraries to reproduce single copies of this thesis and to lend or sell such copies for private, scholarly or scientific research purposes only. The author reserves all other publication and other rights in association with the copyright in the thesis and, except as herein before provided, neither the thesis nor any substantial portion thereof may be printed or otherwise reproduced in any material form whatsoever without the author's prior written permission.
- Citation for previous publication
- Date Uploaded
- Date Modified
- Audit Status
- Audits have not yet been run on this file.
File format: pdf (Portable Document Format)
Mime type: application/pdf
File size: 3768292
Last modified: 2015:10:18 10:42:51-06:00
Original checksum: c8eefbf9d8a047004118a74f6db3d40c
Well formed: true
Page count: 115