Download the full-sized PDF
Permanent link (DOI): https://doi.org/10.7939/R3BC3T28K
This file is in the following communities:
|Graduate Studies and Research, Faculty of|
This file is in the following collections:
|Theses and Dissertations|
Map types and related weather over the Mackenzie Valley Open Access
- Other title
Weather forecasting--Northwest Territories--Mackenzie River Valley.
Meteorology in aeronautics.
Climatology--Northwest Territories--Mackenzie River Valley.
- Type of item
- Degree grantor
University of Alberta
- Author or creator
Scholefield, Peter Ross.
- Supervisor and department
- Examining committee member and department
- Date accepted
- Graduation date
Master of Science
- Degree level
Examines the relationship between objectively determined surface map types and associated weather. Contains a catalogue of surface-map types occurring over the Mackenzie River Valley during the 3 coldest months for the years 1946-1972.
- Permission is hereby granted to the University of Alberta Libraries to reproduce single copies of this thesis and to lend or sell such copies for private, scholarly or scientific research purposes only. The author reserves all other publication and other rights in association with the copyright in the thesis and, except as herein before provided, neither the thesis nor any substantial portion thereof may be printed or otherwise reproduced in any material form whatsoever without the author's prior written permission.
- Citation for previous publication
- Date Uploaded
- Date Modified
- Audit Status
- Audits have not yet been run on this file.
File format: pdf (Portable Document Format)
Mime type: application/pdf
File size: 5280338
Last modified: 2015:10:19 01:26:42-06:00
Original checksum: 80135e3cb5b6248920a08459ca0aedc5
Well formed: true
Page count: 135