Download the full-sized PDF
Permanent link (DOI): https://doi.org/10.7939/R3WM1434F
This file is in the following communities:
|Graduate Studies and Research, Faculty of|
This file is in the following collections:
|Theses and Dissertations|
Split subjects and other(ed) Victorian bodies Open Access
- Other title
Stevenson, Robert Louis, 1850-1894--Strange case of Dr. Jekyll and Mr. Hyde.
Wilde, Oscar, 1854-1900--Picture of Dorian Gray.
Shelley, Mary Wollstonecraft, 1797-1851--Frankenstein.
Great Britain--Intellectual life--19th century.
Science in literature.
Men in literature.
- Type of item
- Degree grantor
University of Alberta
- Author or creator
- Supervisor and department
- Examining committee member and department
Department of English
- Date accepted
- Graduation date
Master of Arts
- Degree level
- Permission is hereby granted to the University of Alberta Libraries to reproduce single copies of this thesis and to lend or sell such copies for private, scholarly or scientific research purposes only. The author reserves all other publication and other rights in association with the copyright in the thesis and, except as herein before provided, neither the thesis nor any substantial portion thereof may be printed or otherwise reproduced in any material form whatsoever without the author's prior written permission.
- Citation for previous publication
- Date Uploaded
- Date Modified
- Audit Status
- Audits have not yet been run on this file.
File format: pdf (Portable Document Format)
Mime type: application/pdf
File size: 8301056
Last modified: 2015:10:19 21:50:59-06:00
Original checksum: 9a8a4cbeb9ebe987c98eec7ac19f72e9
Well formed: true
Page count: 234