Download the full-sized PDF
Permanent link (DOI): https://doi.org/10.7939/R3736MC2P
This file is in the following communities:
|Graduate Studies and Research, Faculty of|
This file is in the following collections:
|Theses and Dissertations|
Development of a customized pattern drafting system for interim burnscar pressure garments utilizing fabric properties and circumference measurements Open Access
- Other title
Burns and scalds--Patients--Rehabilitation.
Wound healing--Effect of textile fabrics on.
Burns and scalds--Treatment.
- Type of item
- Degree grantor
University of Alberta
- Author or creator
Boone, Laurie Ann.
- Supervisor and department
- Examining committee member and department
Department of Human Ecology
- Date accepted
- Graduation date
Master of Science
- Degree level
- Permission is hereby granted to the University of Alberta Libraries to reproduce single copies of this thesis and to lend or sell such copies for private, scholarly or scientific research purposes only. The author reserves all other publication and other rights in association with the copyright in the thesis and, except as herein before provided, neither the thesis nor any substantial portion thereof may be printed or otherwise reproduced in any material form whatsoever without the author's prior written permission.
- Citation for previous publication
- Date Uploaded
- Date Modified
- Audit Status
- Audits have not yet been run on this file.
File format: pdf (Portable Document Format)
Mime type: application/pdf
File size: 4147017
Last modified: 2015:10:18 02:27:49-06:00
Original checksum: 22b2628da63a2456edd073ae562bd474
Well formed: true
Page count: 102