Download the full-sized PDF
Permanent link (DOI): https://doi.org/10.7939/R3H98ZN6N
This file is in the following communities:
|Graduate Studies and Research, Faculty of|
This file is in the following collections:
|Theses and Dissertations|
The complexity of some deterministic scheduling problems Open Access
- Other title
Production scheduling--Data processing.
Production scheduling--Mathematical models.
- Type of item
- Degree grantor
University of Alberta
- Author or creator
Achugbue, James O.
- Supervisor and department
- Examining committee member and department
Department of Computing Science
- Date accepted
- Graduation date
Doctor of Philosophy
- Degree level
- Permission is hereby granted to the University of Alberta Libraries to reproduce single copies of this thesis and to lend or sell such copies for private, scholarly or scientific research purposes only. The author reserves all other publication and other rights in association with the copyright in the thesis and, except as herein before provided, neither the thesis nor any substantial portion thereof may be printed or otherwise reproduced in any material form whatsoever without the author's prior written permission.
- Citation for previous publication
- Date Uploaded
- Date Modified
- Audit Status
- Audits have not yet been run on this file.
File format: pdf (Portable Document Format)
Mime type: application/pdf
File size: 7389529
Last modified: 2015:10:22 05:54:43-06:00
Original checksum: ee565db9c5b90eb414ddc430329e4bbe
Well formed: true
Page count: 176