Download the full-sized PDF
Permanent link (DOI): https://doi.org/10.7939/R3125QK9D
This file is in the following communities:
|Graduate Studies and Research, Faculty of|
This file is in the following collections:
|Theses and Dissertations|
The novella as moral fable: a reading of The beast in the jungle, The virgin and the gipsy, and The secret sharer Open Access
- Other title
James, Henry, 1843-1916--Beast in the jungle.
Ethics in literature.
Lawrence, D. H. (David Herbert), 1885-1930--Virgin and the gipsy.
Conrad, Joseph, 1857-1924--Secret sharer.
- Type of item
- Degree grantor
University of Alberta
- Author or creator
Muller, Janet L.
- Supervisor and department
- Examining committee member and department
Department of English
- Date accepted
- Graduation date
Master of Arts
- Degree level
- Permission is hereby granted to the University of Alberta Libraries to reproduce single copies of this thesis and to lend or sell such copies for private, scholarly or scientific research purposes only. The author reserves all other publication and other rights in association with the copyright in the thesis and, except as herein before provided, neither the thesis nor any substantial portion thereof may be printed or otherwise reproduced in any material form whatsoever without the author's prior written permission.
- Citation for previous publication
- Date Uploaded
- Date Modified
- Audit Status
- Audits have not yet been run on this file.
File format: pdf (Portable Document Format)
Mime type: application/pdf
File size: 6355054
Last modified: 2015:10:18 02:03:47-06:00
Original checksum: e0390995c4b5a30463de2a7c5ccf6a21
Well formed: true
Page count: 133